Frequently Asked Questions

Home / FAQ


The following is basic information regarding the types of services available and should not be construed as legal advice. The hiring of an attorney is an important decision that should not be based solely on advertisements. For further information please contact our office so we can provide you with additional information regarding your specific case.

Contact Us Immigration

Frequently Asked Question

Individuals who have an application and/or petition which has been filed with USCIS but has not yet been decided should notify USCIS of any change of address as soon as possible after moving by completing a Form AR-11.

Click here to change your address with USCIS:

Within 5 days of your move, you will need to submit either Form EOIR-33/IJ, Change of Address Form, or a EOIR-33/BIA. Click here 

Click here for a list of USCIS certified medical examiners.

You can find the status of a case that you have already filed by clicking here. You will need your application receipt number which is the 13-character number found on the upper left corner of your receipt notice and begins with three letters such as EAC, WAC, LIN, or SRC. You may also call the National Customer Service Center at 1-800-375-5283 to speak with an immigration representative regarding your case if your case falls outside the processing times.

To find the current processing dates for forms and applications that have been filed with USCIS District Offices or Service Centers please click here. 

Visa number eligibility can be found each month at the Department of State website.

We are here to help you realize your immigration goals

Contact us to get started!